If you’re on the fence about enrolling in one of our Tantra Training programs, here are 10 reasons to say “Hell Yes!” to training with IATE…
1. We are a government accredited school for Tantra – This means that the Private Training Institutions Branch of The Ministry of Advanced Education in Canada has reviewed our curriculum and found that it meets their educational standards.
Our certification training program is classified as instruction in “oriental medicine” and certification program graduates are considered “Practitioners of Natural Healing” by the Canadian government.
Additionally, the PTIB (Private Training Institutions Branch) oversees the operation of our Institution to ensure that we are adhering to their standards of transparency and integrity with ALL of our training programs.
2. We are certified by the American College of Sexologists International – this means that graduates of our two-phase Certification program meet the qualifications necessary to become ACS Board Certified Sexologists.
3. We are certified by the International Institute for Complementary Therapists – The Authentic Tantra modality is now an internationally recognized “Natural Therapeutic Modality” by IICT and our graduates enjoy professional credibility, support, and access to affordable business insurance that will support their professional growth.
4. Lineage-based and Lama approved – Our methods are rooted in an AUTHENTIC Buddhist spiritual tradition, which has remained intact for over 1,200 years! Our school is approved and supported by an ordained Lama of the Kagyu tradition of Tibetan Tantric Buddhism. FYI, according to traditional Tantric teachings, practicing “Tantra” without lineage can be dangerous for you AND your clients…
5. You get FREE counseling services as an active student! – Because we are government certified, ALL students currently enrolled in any IATE training program are eligible to access the FREE counseling services provided by the government of BC.
You do NOT need to be Canadian to access these services and you can be located anywhere in the world!
6. We have a Code of Ethics that all of our students and practitioners adhere to! – The world of Western tantra and sexology is rife with abuse and misconduct. We instituted a code of ethics that is adhered to by ALL faculty, students, and practitioners of IATE and the Authentic Tantra modality.
7. We Offer Partial Scholarships and Payment Plans! – Every year, IATE extends a minimum of 20k USD in scholarships. To date we have provided over 60K USD in partial scholarships for our Tantra Mastery and Certification Training Programs.
8. One- on- One support – Tantra is medicine and support is required for healing. We prioritize offering our students one-on-one guidance and support during all portions of their tantra training. At our Tantra School and as a student of IATE, you will always have a trusted person to reach out to for support and guidance along your journey.
9. We Are a Declared Anti-racist Organization – The Institute of Authentic Tantra Education is an anti-racist organization, committed to creating curriculum and policy that reflects our deeply held values of anti-racism and social justice. ALL IATE faculty have attended the 3 day “Undoing Racism” workshop provided by The People’s Institute for Survival and Beyond!
10. Black owned and operated – IATE was founded by Bi-racial Black Woman, Devi Ward Erickson and IATE prioritizes having Black and Brown people in positions of authority. We LOVE US and we love how our magick makes life better for EVERYONE!
*The Tantra Mastery Training Program does not require approval by the registrar of the private Training Institute Branch (PTIB). As such, the registrar did not review this program.