Tantric sex is becoming more recognized as a powerfully healing practice in modern society, but what are some tangible benefits of Sexual Tantra Practices?
With the correct motivation and proper instruction, Tantric sexual practices can affect your physical, emotional and mental health by:
1) Boosting infection-fighting cells by 20%
2) Stimulating and increasing secretions of the pineal and pituitary glands, thereby positively affecting brain and body chemistry
3) Revitalizing the endocrine glands for more HGH, serotonin, DHEA, and testosterone production. DHEA is believed to improve brain function, balance the immune system, help maintain and repair tissue, promote healthy skin, and improve cardiovascular health.
4) Prolonged states of sexual pleasure increase the hormone levels of oxytocin. Oxytocin is linked to personality, passion, social skills, emotional quotient, all of which affect career, marriage, emotional health, and social skills
5) Mindful and heart-centered sexual practice (the cornerstone of Authentic Tantra®) has the ability to alleviate depression, prolong life-span, strengthen the immune system, and improve your quality of life.
6) Tantric sexual practices have the ability to correct many sexually related issues for women such as enabling women to feel fully empowered in their sexual expression.
7) Tantric sexual practices have the ability to correct many sexually related issues for men such as PE, ED, Anorgasmia and enabling men to become multi-orgasmic and improve mental focus and energy by retaining vital essences lost through involuntary ejaculation.
8) Enhancing and enriching intimate relationships. Intimate partnerships are the lifeblood of our society. There can be no peace on Earth when there is not peace between life partners.
9) Builds and increases confidence and trust by regularly practicing communication skills
10) Uses PLEASURE AS MEDICINE to heal sexual trauma and empower every area of your life!
Now THAT is effective Tantra Yoga Practice and the MANY benefits of sexual tantra!
*The Tantra Mastery Training Program does not require approval by the registrar of the private Training Institute Branch (PTIB). As such, the registrar did not review this program.